2 1/4 Lbs. Hillshire Farm Endless Smoked Sausage
12 Oz. Schreiber Swiss Cheese, shredded
3 Sara Lee 9" frozen deep dish pie crusts, thawed
1 1/2 Cups County Fair Sauerkraut, drained, chopped
1 1/2 Cups Cream
3 Large eggs
9 Large egg yolks
1 1/2 Lbs. Schreiber Cream Cheese, softened
1. Slice Hillshire Farm sausage in half lengthwise, then thinly slice into half-moons. Saute sausages until browned. Drain well on paper towels.
2. Place Schreiber swiss cheese in bottom of 3 Sara Lee Pie Crusts. Top with a little less tahn half of the sausage slices. Top sausage slices with County Fair Sauerkraut (about 1/2 cup per pie).
3. Whip together cream, eggs, egg yolks, and Schreiber cream cheese just until combined. Pour 1/3 mixture over each pie. Place remaining sausage in decorative pattern on top of quiche.
4. Bake at 375 degrees F in conventional oven for about 50 minutes, or until knife inserted into custard comes out clean.
5. Cool to almost room temperature before slicing.