|4 1/2 tsps.
- BANANA CARROT CAKE: Heat conventional oven to 350 Degrees F. Grease and flour 9-inch round baking pans.
- Stir together granulated and brown sugars; gradually add eggs, beating thorougly.
- Add banana, oil and vanilla; blend well.
- Stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Add to egg mixture, blending well.
- Stir in carrots and nuts. Pour about 5 cups batter into each prepared pan.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pans to wire racks. Cool completely.
- Frost with Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Frosting.
- PEANUT BUTTER CREAM FROSTING: Beat cream cheese, REESE'S Pourale Peanut Butter and butter until creamy.
- Gradually add powdered sugar and vanilla, beating until well blended.
- SERVING TIPS: During down time in the kitchen, shred carrots and measure out dry cake ingredients. Store in plastic bags. Keep carrots refrigerated. This will make for more efficient and quicker preparation of the cake.